- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 35m
- Yield: 6 ears of corn
- 1 cup Rich & Creamy MELT, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 6 ears corn, silks removed, husks left on and tied
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix Rich & Creamy MELT, honey, lime zest and juice, minced garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper if needed.
- Heat the grill to medium high --- or heat the oven to 350F if cooking in the oven!
- Peel the outer husks away from the corn without removing them.
- Remove the silk from inside the husk and then fold the husks back around the corn, tying the top with butcher’s twine or a piece of the husk.
- Soak ears of corn in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Place the corn on preheated grill (or into a preheated oven on a grill pan or a baking sheet)
- Close the lid and cook the corn 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Remove the corn from grill, cool slightly and peel off husks.
- Spread generously with MELT mixture and sprinkle with chili powder.
Leave a Comment