- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:30m
- Total Time:45m
- Serves: 4 -6
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon Herb de Provence
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon smoky paprkia
- 4 -6 ears of corn in the husks
- In the bowl of a mixer, combine the butter, Herb de Provence, garlic powder, and smoky paprkia. Mix until combined.
- Peel the husks back on the corn.
- Spread the herb butter over the corn kernels.
- Pull the husk back up, covering the corn.
- Place on the grill over low heat (white coals). Cover and cook for about 30 minutes or until corn kernels are tender!
- (You can also cook these in the oven, on a baking sheet at 350F for 30-45 minutes)