- Yield: 9 - 12 BROWNIES
- 2 sticks butter, unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or chocolate extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 2 cups Green Candy Melting Wafers
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grinch Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper or foil with overlapping ends (this will make it easier to remove the brownies later).
- In a large bowl, combine the diced butter, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir mixture and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Let chocolate mixture cool slightly.
- When chocolate mixture has cooled a bit, stir in vanilla and salt.
- Next, stir in eggs.
- Mix in flour until completely incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate syrup.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Bring a small pot filled with 2 inches of water to a boil on the stove top.
- Place a metal or glass bowl on top of the simmering water but don\'t let the bowl touch the water.
- Add the green candy melts and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour the green fudge over the top of the brownies in an even layer.
- Grinch sprinkles.
- Let the fudge cool for at least 4-5 hours before slicing.
Leave a Comment