- Yield: 12 Halloween Chocolate Apples
- 12 small apples
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 12 ounces Green Melting Chocolate
- 12 ounces Black Melting Chocolate
- Halloween Sprinkles
- 6 Gummy Worms
- Melt the green and black melting chocolates according to the package directions in separate bowls.
- Stick popsicle sticks into the top of the apples.
- Dip 6 apples into the black chocolate and then sit them on a flat surface to dry. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle the apples with Halloween sprinkles.
- Cut gummy worms in half (or closer to the head for shorter worms)
- Dip the last apples into the green chocolate. Sit apples on a flat surface. Dip the end of a gummy worm into the melted green chocolate and then stick it onto one of the apples.
- Repeat until all apples are done.
- Let chocolate apples sit until chocolate hardens.
Tip for dipping apples:
- If the apples are too cold the chocolate may start to wrinkle or crack when you dip them. If the apples are cold, place them into the microwave for 15 seconds or so to warm them up a bit before dipping.