- Yield: Makes 12 large pieces of fudge or 48 tiny pieces
- 4 cups peanut butter chips (I used Reese Peanut Butter chips)
- 2 (14 oz ) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 (16 oz) bags of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Create a double broiler by place a glass or metal bowl over top of a sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with about 1/2 a cup of water. Bring the water to a simmer. (There should be enough water in the pan to simmer to but enough to touch the top bowl.)
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter chips to the top bowl. Heat until the peanut butter chips are melted, stirring every minute or so.
- While the peanut butter chips are melting, melt the butter in another large pot. Add 1 bag of marshmallows and stir until they start to melt. Remove them from the heat.
- Once the peanut butter chips have melted, pour about 1/4 of a cup of the melted peanut butter chips and vanilla into the melting marshmallows and stir.
- Pour the rest melted peanut butter chips into the 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of peanuts over the fudge.
- Add the layer of melted marshmallows and peanut butter.
- Top with 2nd bag of marshmallows
- Let sit for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.