- Yield: 20 Small Chocolate Caramel Bunnies
- 3 ounces Melting Chocolate Candy Melts or Chocolate Candiquik
- 1 ounce Caramel (either Caramel Condensed Milk or Caramel Ice Cream Topping)
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour a little of the melted chocolate into each bunny mold and then using a food safe paint brush brush or a toothpick, brush/move the melted chocolate along the bottom and sides of the mold until covered.
- This will make the chocolate shell.
- Place mold into fridge for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove mold and drizzle a little bit of caramel sauce into each mold.
- Place into the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Cover the chilled caramel sauce with melted chocolate, tap out the air bubbles and place into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Pop bunnies out of mold by gently twisting the plastic mold or lightly tapping it on the counter.
- Store in the fridge or at room temperature.
- Use caramel bunnies to top brownies, ice cream or just to eat as a treat.