- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- With an electric mixer, mix the cheddar cheese and cream cheese together. Mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the mayo and mix.
- Add in the garlic powder, paprika, onion powder and dry mustard. Stir everything together.
- Mix in the pimentos.
- Refrigerate for at least 10-15 minutes before serving.