- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 55m
- Total Time: 1h
- Yield: about 12 cups
- 52 ounces of spaghetti sauce (I used Hunts Four Cheese Sauce)
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups whole milk (or whatever kind you drink)
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 16 ounces Ditalini pasta, uncooked
- :In a large pot mix together the sauce, water and milk. Bring to a boil.
- Once it reaches a bowl, stir in the cheese and turn it down to a simmer. Continue to stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the garlic and stir.
- Pour in the uncooked pasta. Simmer on low for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally during the first 5-6 minutes to prevent the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Check the pasta after 20 minutes, if it's not as soft as you'd like cook it a little longer. Sauce will thicken even more over time.