- Yield: Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups Silk Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- our Vanilla Almondmilk into a small sauce pan. Heat on medium heat.
- Whisk in the brown sugar, vanilla and honey. As the Vanilla Almondmilk heats, whisk for 1-2 minutes to give the milk a bit of \"froth\".
- Watch the Vanilla Almondmilk carefully and as soon as it starts to boil remove it from the heat. Be quick but carefully because you don\'t want the milk to boil over.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and add the chai tea bag to the Vanilla Almondmilk . Let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the tea bag and pour the Vanilla Chai Latte into glasses, top with whipped cream and sprinkles with cinnamon.
- Serve Hot
Leave a Comment