- 1 bag milk chocolate melting chocolate
- 2 bags while melting chocolate
- 2 cups White Chocolate Peppermint M&MS
- Melt milk chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour milk chocolate into silicone candy bar pan (I found this one from Wilton at Walmart)
- Tap the pan on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Let harden for about 10 minutes.
- Melt White Chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour white chocolate over milk chocolate and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle White Chocolate M&MS onto white chocolate.
- Let candy bars sit for about 30 minutes until hardened. Cut into rectangles or squares.