- Prep Time: 15m
- Serves: 12
- 5 Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (15 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 oz ) diced pineapples, drained
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 16 ounces Strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Juice from 1 medium orange
- Wash and dry all fruit.
- Dice and chop as needed.
- Mix all fruit together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, vanilla and orange juice until smooth.
- Drizzle over fruit. Mix well.
Leave a Comment