- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, jack, or pepper jack)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced (for stem)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside. Use a serrated knife or veggie cutters to carve desired face or design on 3 of the tortillas.
- Place the remaining 3 tortillas in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese over each one then place the carved tortillas on top of each. Spray with more cooking spray.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are golden.
- Serve with salsa and guacamole.