- Yield: 24
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 ounces Chocolate Candy Melts
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer and mix together cream cheese and butter until smooth
- Mix in powdered sugar! Mix well.
- Add in vanilla and add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Mix Well
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface and spoon mixture into the center.
- Roll and fold into a ball, wrapping it in the plastic wrap. Place into a bowl to help it hold its shape.
- Place wrapped ball into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or overnight)
- When ready to serve remove cheese ball from fridge and remove plastic wrap.
- Place on serving place and cover in shredded coconut.
- Melt Chocolate Candy Melts according to package.
- Let cool slightly and pour into a piping bag.
- Snip a very small hole at the end of the piping bag and use the candy melts to draw Jack's face onto the cheese ball.
Leave a Comment