- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 16 ounces White Candy Melts or Candy Coating
- 8 ounces Chocolate Candy Coating or Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a slipmat.
- Melt the chocolate and white chocolate according to package directions, until smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate out onto the lined baking sheet and use a spatula to it into an even layer. Make it as thin or as thick as you like.
- Use a spoon to dollop the chocolate over the white chocolate. Use a toothpick or a fork and swirl the two chocolates together.
- Tap the baking sheet onto a hard surface a few times.
- Add candy eyeballs.
- Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles.
- Let sit at room temperature or in the fridge for 15-30 minute or until solid.
- Once or a, break or cut into shards.
- Store in an air-tight container