- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 8m
- Serves: 4
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken breast
- 2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- pink of Salt (optional)
- 2 whole Eggs
- Ketchup, Mustard, BBQ or Ranch for dipping
- Slice chicken breast into bite size pieces. I try to cut them into 1 inch - 2 inch pieces.
- Set up the breading station:
- In one bowl crack and whisk together the eggs.
- In another bowl whisk together the almond flour, pepper, Italian seasoning and salt if using salt.
- Also sit out one place for the breaded chicken nuggets and one plate for the cooked chicken nuggets.
- Start by dipping a few pieces of the chicken breast into the whisked egg. Make sure each piece is coated.
- Then roll the egg coated chicken nuggets into the almond flour mixture until coated.
- Add a few pieces of the coated chicken to the basket of the air fryer. Just a single layer will work, don\'t over pack it.
- Cook at 390 for 8 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and pour onto clean plate.
- Cut one of the thicken nuggets in half and make sure it\'s done to your liking.
- Contiune cooking nuggets in batches until all are done.
- Cover cooked nuggets with a paper towel or a clean kitchen towel to keep them warm while cooking the others.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.
Leave a Comment