- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 35m
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs , cut into small bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 ounces riced cauliflower, cooked/steamed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets , chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet, season with garlic powder and onion powder. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally until brown and done, about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in the cooked cauliflower rice, broccoli and chicken broth into pan. Add black pepper and stir well.
- Simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Stir in 2 cups cheese. Sprinkle 1 cup cheese on top.
- Cover and simmer for 3-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.