- Yield: 1 bottle necklace
- 1 mini glass bottle with cork (found in jewelry section of Hobby Lobby)
- 1 charm
- 1 or 2 round rings (also found in jewelry section of Hobby Lobby)
- Lot glue gun
- blank labels (that you can run through a printer and print on)
- Jewelry Making Pliers (I use my husband\'s Gerber haha)
- 1 Chain
- Fill the bottle all the way to the top with glitter. I used red here to be the \"Poison Apple Dust\". Put a bit of hot glue around the bottom of the cork and push it into the bottle. Hold for a few seconds.
- Next, use the pliers to open one of the silver rings. Slide the charm onto it. I choose a mirror to represent the evil queens\'s looking glass.
- Then slide the hook on top of the cork onto the ring. (or use a separate ring for the bottle)
- Print a tiny label onto label paper. Cut out, peel backing off of label and stick to bottle. Slide bottle and charm onto chain.