- Yield: 2 cups hot chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 smashed Cadbury creme egg
- 2 small chocolate bunnies, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chocolate extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 mini chocolate bunnies for garnish
- Whipped cream for topping
- Heat milk and heavy cream in a sauce pan.
- Once hot, whisk in the smashed Cadbury creme egg and chopped chocolate bunnies.
- Which in mini chocolate chips. Whisk until all of the chocolate it melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate extract (or vanilla if you can\'t find chocolate)
- Serve Hot/Warm.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a mini chocolate bunny
Leave a Comment