- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 12 Mermaid Popsicles
- 12 ounces package white chocolate candy coating wafers
- 1 cup pink candy melt wafers
- 1 cup purple candy melt wafers
- 1 cup lime green candy melt wafers
- 12 popsicles (I used white)
- ***Candy Pearls (Optional)
- ***Pearl Luster Dust and Food Safe Paint Brush (Optional)
- ***Chocolate Seashells (Optional)
- The white chocolate is the base for these Mermaid Popsicles with Magic Shell Coating while the pink, purple and green are the accent colors.
- Pour your four separate colors into four separate microwave safe bowls.
- Make sure you have a tall glass to pour the white into to dip the popsicles.
- Add 2 tablespoons coconut oil to the white candy melts. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to pink candy melts, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to purple candy melts and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to green candy melts.
- Melt your colored chocolate according to the package directions. I melt mine in the microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring after each burst until melted and smooth.
- Once all of the chocolate is melted, pour the white into a tall glass.
- Drizzle a little bit of the pink, green and purple chocolate candy melts onto the top of the white.
- Dip a popsicle into the middle of the glass, tilt upward slightly and pull popsicle up, creating a marble look.
- Working quickly, add three candy pearls before the chocolate magic shell hardens.
- If adding chocolate seashells, add them now.
- Chocolate will harden quickly. Once hardened, lightly brush hardened candy melts with luster dust for a mermaid shimmer.
- Popsicle is ready to eat.
- If making ahead of time, wrap each complete popsicle in plastic wrap and add to airtight container. Store in freezer!
Leave a Comment