- Yield: 9 Large Mickey Mouse Treats
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 20 ounces marshmallows
- 12 cups rice krispie cereal
- 12 ounces Orange Melted Chocolate/Candy Coating Wafers
- 12 ounces Black Melted Chocolate/Candy Coating Wafers
- Melt the butter in a large pot and add the marshmallows. Stir until they are all melted!
- Add rice krispie cereal a little bit at a time and stir to combine.
- Spray a large flat surface with butter spray. *I lay out a few sheets of foil and spray it*
- Pour marshmallow treats onto flat surface and shape into a large rectangle, about 1 inch thick.
- Let rice krispie treats sit for about 30 minutes.
- Use a Mickey Mouse cookie butter to cut Mickey heads from marshmallow treat rectangle. You should be able to get 9 large Mickey Heads.
- Melt orange chocolate according the package directions.
- Use a spoon to scoop out a bit of orange chocolate for each of the mouse heads. Use the back of the spoon to spread the orange chocolate.
- Let orange chocolate dry and harden for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the black chocolate, let cool for just a few seconds so it doesn\'t burn your hands, then spoon it into a piping bag.
- Use the black chocolate to draw a pumpkin jack-o-lantern face.
- Let treats sit for about 20 minutes undisturbed or until the chocolate had hardened.