- Yield: 25-30 cookies (depending on how big you make them)
- 1 package of Betty Crocker Sugar cookie dough mix (or your favorite recipe)
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 25 -30 Hershey kisses, unwrapped (You\'ll need 1 for each cookie)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar cookie dough mix with 1 egg and 1 stick of softened butter. Mix well until combined.
- Line a mini cupcake tin with mini cupcake liners.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons if dough for each cookie. Roll the dough into a ball and place 1 ball of dough into each liner. If you want sprinkles to be in the dough, roll each cookie dough ball in sprinkles before placing into liners.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes. Just until the edges brown a little. Remove from oven and press 1 Hershey Kiss into the middle of the cupcake cookie.
- Sprinkle any additional sprinkles onto melting chocolate. Let cool