- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 packages of cream cheese, 8 oz each at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cool whip, thawed
- 1/2 bag Oreo cookies, crushed
- Peanut Butter Cups for garnish
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- In a a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix cream cheese and sugar. Once mixed together, mix in the peanut butter. Mix well.
- Fold in the cool whip with a spatula.
- Spread a layer of crushed Oreos in the bottom of the serving dishes. Spoon cheesecake mixture into dishes. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and peanut butter cups.
Leave a Comment