- Yield: 8 mini taco salads
- 8 (six inch) 6" corn soft tortilla shells
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 -5 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- (any other taco salad toppings you\'d like)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Wrap tortilla shells in in a damp paper towel and microwave for 20 seconds. This will make the shells flexible.
- Spray the back of a muffin pan with non-stick spray. A normal muffin pan will hold/bake 3 shells at one time. Lay shells over bottom of muffin pan, space them out over the bottom of the pan. Press the shells down into the groves to form a cup. (See photos for example)
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. *continue to do this until all bowls are baked*
- Brown beef in a large skillet. Once brown, add taco seasoning and stir. Drain grease.
- Fill taco shell bowls with beef, cheese, lettuce, taco sauce.