- 1 box fudge brownie mix (18.30z)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 30 ounces roll refrigerated cookie dough
- 16 oreo sandwich cookies
- 1 bag M&Ms (11.40z)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, eggs, water and oil. Mix well.
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the dish.
- Top the cookie dough with the oreos.
- Pour the brownie batter over the oreos.
- Sprinkle on half of the M&MS.
- Bake for 30 minutes. At the 30 minute mark pour on the rest of the M&MS and put the brownies back into the oven for 15-30 more minutes or until done!
- Let cook for at least 1 hour (if you can wait that long)