- Yield: 4 Mushroom Swiss Burgers
- 16 ounces baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 6 strips of bacon
- 2 pounds sirloin burger ( 90/10)
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite burger seasoning
- 8 ounces (12 slices) Swiss cheese
- 4 Brioche buns
- A1 Sauce
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add in the mushrooms and sir.
- Simmer and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the heat and sit mushrooms aside.
- Cut bacon strips in half and cook on stove top until crispy.
- Remove from heat and sit aside.
- Divide burger into 4 parts.
- Form into 1/2 pound patties.
- Season with burger seasoning.
- Grill burgers over medium/high heat until cooked to desired temperature.
- Assemble burgers, add 3 sliced of swiss cheese to each burger.
- Let cheese melt and then add mushrooms and bacon.
- Add A1 to buns and add burgers to buns.
Leave a Comment