- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 7h
- Yield: 1 LOAF PAN - 6 CUPS
- 2 waffle cones
- 4 ounces melting chocolate or chocolate candy coating
- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 1/2 cup caramel baking chips
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Break waffle cones into chunks.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip waffle cone pieces into chocolate and lay on a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat. Let harden.
- Using an electric mixer, whip in heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Add in the caramel chips and mini chocolate chips. Reserve a few chocolate chips to decorate the top of the ice cream.
- Fold in chocolate dipped waffle cone pieces. Reserve a few pieces of chocolate dipped waffle cone to decorate the top of the ice cream.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Top with the rest a few mini chocolate chips and chocolate dipped waffle cone pieces.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better.
Leave a Comment