- Yield: 1 quart (4 cups)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 vanilla beans, seeds scraped and reserved
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups toffee bits
- Whip together the heavy cream, confectioners sugar and vanilla bean seeds in a large bowl, using an electric mixer on high speed, until stiff peaks form, 5 to 7 minutes. Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk until incorporated. Fold in 1/2 cup of the toffee bits.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a resealable container with a lid; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the toffee bits. Top with the remainder of the ice cream mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup of toffee bits.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight, before servings.