- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 8h 20m
- Yield: 6 CUPS ICE CREAM (1 LOAF PAN)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 3 -4 graham cracker rectangles, crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chunks (or chocolate chips)
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla, mix on high with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined to make ice cream base.
- Spoon some of ice cream base into a loaf pan.
- Spoon a few spoonfuls of marshmallow fluff over ice cream base.
- Sprinkle on some chocolate chunks and sprinkle with some crushed graham crackers.
- Spoon on another layer of ice cream base, continuing to layer until loaf pan is full.
- Finish with some marshmallow fluff, chocolate chunks and graham crackers on top.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.