- Yield: 1 loaf pan - 6 cups
- 4 cups heavy cream, divided
- 4 1/2 cups Trix Cereal, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powered sugar
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine 2 cups heavy cream and 2 cups Trix Cereal in a medium bowl. Stir and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove cereal from heavy cream and throw out the cereal.
- Add the cereal cream and 2 cups heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream,, vanilla and powdered sugar together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Fold in 2 cups Trix cereal.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Top with 1/2 cup Trix cereal.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better.