- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Total Time: 55m
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes (about 2 small/medium tomatoes)
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- (optional 1 can (135 mL) chopped green chilies)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine sauce, water, chilies (if using them), tomatoes and 2 cups of cheese in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Stir in uncooked macaroni.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.