- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:25m
- Total Time:30m
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 box Linguine, uncooked
- 6 ounces fresh Spinach
- 8 ounces Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Greek Seasoning (Or no salt seasoning salt)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 8 cups chicken broth (homemade or store bought)
- Break linguine noodles in half.
- In a large dutch oven or large pot, combine the linguine, spinach, mushrooms, Greek Seasoning, garlic, and basil. Pour in the chicken broth. Stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 20-30 minutes or until all of the liquid had been absorbed. Stirring occasionally.