- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 24
- Yield: 24 Cookies
- Category: Cookie
- 1 Oreos, (regular or winter Oreos),
- 2 cans Green frosting (homemade or store bought)
- Red berry sprinkles.
- Red Candy Bows (Optional)
- **You'll also need a piping bag and a leaf piping tip, I used a leaf tip #66 from Wilton
- Fill the piping bag with the green icing fitted with the leaf tip.
- Take the Oreo cookie and pipe squiggly lines/leaves around the cookies, leaving the center open.
- Squiggle/Pipe the lines from the center to the edge of the cookie.
- Add a few red berry sprinkles and the red candy bow if you\'re using the bow.