- Serves: 4
- 2 pounds carrots
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash and Peel Carrots.
- Cut carrots in half and then in half again in the opposite directions.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Toss to coat.
- Roast on oven for 30 minutes. Check to see if carrots are tender.
- If not, continue cooking, check ever 5 minutes until fork tender.