- Serves: 6
- 12 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 jar (24 ounces) New RAGÚ® Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 -1/4 cups tightly-packed fresh basil leaves, chopped, divided
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes , sprinkle in paprika and str in the sauce and basil.
- Drain pasta; add to sauce mixture. Mix well. Cook 1-2 min. until heated.