- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:5m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 1
- Yield: 1 sandwich
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 slices crusty whole grain bread
- 1 ounce sliced low fat white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced roasted vegetables or grilled vegetables (sliced eggplant, zucchini, and mushrooms)
- Spread one slice of bread with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Place bread
- mayonnaise-side- down into hot skillet; add cheese and vegetables.
- Spread other slice of bread with mayonnaise and place mayonnaise-side- up on top of
- Cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted.
- TIP: To roast or grill vegetables, preheat oven or grill to 400°. Brush veggies with oil and season
- with salt and pepper. Roast or grill, turning as needed, until golden and tender. Toss with
- chopped fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon juice.