- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 1/2 pound burgers
- 2 pounds Ground Beef (I used Certified Angus Beef® brand)
- 1/2 cup pimento cheese (store bought or homemade, I\'m linking to my pimento cheese recipe above this and below this.
- Garlic Powder
- 4 Burger Buns
- Burger Toppings - I used Lettuce, Tomatoes and Pickles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Form the ground beef into 8 thin burger patties.
- Season each patty with a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Use your thumb to press a well into the center of each burger patty.
- Lay out 4 of the burger patties and fill the center of each one with about 1 tablespoon of pimento cheese.
- Top those patties with the other 4 patties.
- Press the edges together and use a fork or your fingers to press and seal the edges.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet, heat it on medium heat.
- Add the burgers to the pan and cover skillet with a lid. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes, flip the burgers, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- --This normally gets up a medium-medium well burger, cook until the burger is done to your liking.
- Spread a little pimento cheese on the buns and then build your burger.
Leave a Comment