- 2 cups wheat chex cereal
- 2 cups rice chex cereal
- 2 cups candy corn white chocolate M&MS
- 1 cup “puppy chow” (powdered sugar and chocolate covered chex cereal)
- Chocolate Pumpkins (Recipe Below)
- Halloween Sprinkles
- (1/2 cup melted chocolate - 1/2 cup powdered sugar - 1 cup chex for \"puppy chow\")
- To make the "puppy chow: Mix melted chocolate with chex cereal. Stir in powdered sugar. Spread onto wax paper and let cool.
- In a large bowl mix together the wheat chex cereal, rice chex cereal, M&Ms and “puppy chow”. Mix well. Add in the chocolate pumpkins and gently mix together to spread the
- Sprinkle in the Halloween sprinkles. Serve in a large bowl for a Halloween party or scoop into clear baggies and tie with ribbon for a cute little gift.
What you need for the Chocolate Pumpkins:
- What you need for the Chocolate Pumpkins:
- Whole Small Pretzels
- Melted Orange Chocolate
- Small green candy for stems
- What to do for the Chocolate Pumpkins:
What to do for the Chocolate Pumpkins:
- Lay small pretzels out onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Fill small pretzels with melted orange chocolate. Press a piece of green candy into the top of the \"pumpkin\" for the stem. Let chocolate harden and then mix Pumpkins into trail mix.