- Yield: 25 Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- 16 ounces bag Orange Melting Candy Coating
- 1 cup Green Melting Candy Coating
- 25 Oreo Cookies
- 25 lollipop sticks
- Piping bag or plastic sandwich bag.
- Melt green candy melts according to package directions.
- Pour warm green candy melts into a Piping bag or plastic sandwich bag and snip the end. Pipe out little rectangles on to a piece of parchment paper and let them harden to make the stems.
- Twist each Oreo cookie open.
- Melt the orange candy coating.
- Dip each lollipop stick (one at a time) into the melted chocolate and press it into the middle of one side of an Oreo and then sandwich the other half onto the oreo cookie and stick to make a pop!
- Put aside and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- parchment orange chocolate if needed and dip each oreo pop into the melted candy coating.
- Remove and place on a piece of parchment paper and stick a green Set the top of the oreo while the candy coating is still wet.
- Let pops sit until chocolate hardens.
Leave a Comment