- Cook Time:45m
- Yield: 9 - 12 BROWNIES
- 2 sticks butter, unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or chocolate extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
Cheesecake and Pumpkin Swirls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Plus Fall sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper or foil with overlapping ends (this will make it easier to remove the brownies later).
- In a large bowl, combine the diced butter, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir mixture and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Let chocolate mixture cool slightly.
- When chocolate mixture has cooled a bit, stir in vanilla and salt.
- Next, stir in eggs.
- Mix in flour until completely incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate syrup.
- Pour batter into prepared pan & press peanut butter cups down into the batter.
For Cheesecake and Pumpkin Swirls:
- With an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese and egg until smooth.
- Remove 1/2 cup of mixture and set aside.
- Add in pumpkin pie filling mix and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Plop dollops of cream cheese mixture and pumpkin pie cheesecake mixture on top of brownie batter.
- Use a butter knife and swirl cheesecake mixtures around top of brownie batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-35 minutes or until brownies are done. Cut into squares when cool.
- With an electric mixer, mix the butter and pumpkin pie mix together until smooth.
- Whisk in powdered sugar until thick.
- Pipe onto brownies and add sprinkles.