- Yield: 6 cups
Reindeer Food Bites
- 1/2 cup rice chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- Christmas Sprinkles
Reindeer Food Snack Mix
- 2 cups Mini Pretzels
- 2 cups Christmas Chocolate Candies
- 1/2 cup Mini Jr. Mints
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Covered Peanuts
- 2 cups Muddy Buddies (recipe link above)
- Homemade Reindeer Food Bites
- Melt white candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip chex pieces (individually or in clumps) into the melted vanilla candy coating. Lay them on a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle with Christmas Sprinkles.
- Let chex pieces sit for 15 - 20 minutes or until white candy coating hardens.
- In a large bowl, combine mini pretzels, Christmas Chocolate Candies, Mini Jr. Mints and Chocolate Covered Peanuts.
- Stir in Muddy Buddies and Homemade Reindeer Food Bites. Stir to combine.