- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 10m
- Serves: 4 servings
- 8 chicken legs
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken seasoning (I used Badia Complete Seasoning)
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 4 cups yellow saffron rice
- 2 cups queso cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place your chicken legs on a baking sheet and lightly drizzle olive oil over chicken.
- Sprinkle seasoning over chicken.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Cook yellow rice according to package (usually takes about 25 minutes).
- Once yellow rice is cooked, add peas and corn.
- Add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- Plate 1 cup of rice and two chicken legs per plate.
Leave a Comment