- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:25m
- Total Time:30m
- Serves: 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 ounces fresh green beans with ends snapped off (2 handfuls of beans)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Toss green beans in olive oil mixture and pour into a oven safe dish.
- Toss tomato halves on top of the green beans.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.