- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Serves: 4
- 14 ounces pack smoked bratwurst (about 6 links)
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Tajin seasoning
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley. minced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice bratwurst into 1/2 inch coins.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and Tajin seasoning. Mix well.
- Toss in bratwurst, zucchini and squash to the olive oil mixture and toss well to coat everything.
- Lay on a baking sheet in one layer and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.