- Yield: 4-6 Saint Patrick's Day Cookie Stacks
- 24 Soft Chips Ahoy Cookies (or homemade)
- 1 can white frosting (or homemade)
- 1 can green frosting (or homemade)
- Green, White and Yellow Sprinkles (Or St. Patrick\'s Day Sprinkles)
- To get the two toned icing, open a piping bag that has been fitted with a large flower or star tip. Fill one side of the bag with green icing and the other side of the bag with white. Close bag and Squeeze.Place 1 cookie in a cupcake liner or on a plate. Top with frosting. Top frosting with another cookie, add another layer of frosting. Continue layering cookies and icing until the cookie stack had reached four cookies high.
- Top with another swirl of icing and then top with decorative sprinkles