- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- 3 large heads of raw broccoli
- 8 ounces chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon seasoning salt
- 12 ounces large shrimp, peeled with vein removed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Lay broccoli out onto a rimmed baking sheet. Toss mushrooms onto broccoli. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Toss everything together and spread it back into one single layer on the baking sheet.
- Lay peeled shrimp onto of broccoli and mushrooms.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.