- Cook Time: 8h
- Yield: Makes about 8-10 bowls of soup
- 1 can sliced potatoes (15 oz)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pounds stew beef
- 2 large cans tomato soup (23.2 oz each)
- 1 can sliced carrots (14.5 oz)
- 1 can corn (15.25 oz)
- 1 can peas (15 oz)
- 1 can lima beans (15.2 5oz)
- 1 can green beans (14.5 oz)
- 2 -3 cups beef broth
- Drain all of the canned vegetables.
- Add everything into the bowl of a slow cooker. (I used a 6-quart crockpot)
- Stir well (it will be pretty full!)
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.