- Serves: 4
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound diced frozen potatoes (or fresh)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces Italian dressing
- Add chicken to the center of a 6 quart slow cooker (or 8 quart), stacking them if needed.
- Add potaotes to one side of the chicken and the green beans to the other.
- Mix the chicken broth and Italtian dressing together.
- Pour over chicken, potatoes and green beans.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (make sure chicken is done!)
Leave a Comment