- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 4h
- Yield: 16 Peanut Butter Eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 ounces melting chocolate wafers
- 15 sugar flowers (optional)
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter and peanut butter together over medium heat.
- Once the butter and peanut butter mixture is melted pour it into another large bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the powdered sugar until well combined.
- Place into fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll dough into large egg shapes
- I normally get about 15-16 eggs. Roll smaller eggs to get more.
- Lay eggs on a tray that has been lined with paper towels. The paper towels will soak up some of the oils.
- Place eggs on tray with paper towels and place into the fridge to 2-3 hours.
- Remove eggs from fridge.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each egg into the chocolate and tap off excess.
- Place eggs onto a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Top each egg with a sugar flower.
- Let chocolate eggs dry until Chocolate hardens.
Leave a Comment