- Yield: 6-8 Spicy Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 large bag frozen shrimp (or fresh, either will work)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Creole Seasoning (we used Homemade No-Salt-Seasoning Salt)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce
- and whatever else you’d like have in the Fajitas
- Large soft tortillas
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Toss shrimp with seasoning and add to skillet. Cook on medium heat while stirring until shrimp is cooked. This should take less than 5 minutes, shrimp will turn pink and curl up when done. Remove from heat.
- Place some of the shrimp at the edge of a large soft tortilla. Top the shrimp with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, taco sauce and any other items you’d like on the fajita. Roll the fajita up like a burrito, folding the edges in as you roll.