- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Total Time: 45m
- Yield: 20-24 smashed potatoes
- 24 ounces baby red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Sabra Spinach and Parmesan Tzatziki Dip
- Fill a large pot with water and add salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove potatoes from water and carefully pat dry.
- Add potatoes to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic powder, pepper and seasoning salt.
- Toss everything to coat.
- Bake potatoes at 425F for 20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and let cool until cool enough to touch.
- Using your palm or a mason jar, gently smash the potatoes.
- Top each hot potato with Parmesan cheese and Sabra Spinach and Parmesan Tzatziki Dip.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve!
Leave a Comment